RSS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Road Trip Time!

Flying out to Austin in the morning! Gonna spend a few days in Austin with London, then we're road trippin' in her new Mustang through Louisiana! We plan to spend time shooting in Dallas for a few days first. Then we'll be off to New Orleans, Baton Rouge and then Houston before heading back to Austin. I'm so excited!!! This will be my first trip to Louisiana and I am stoked about seeing NOLA! I'm pretty sure we will be there on the 25th for my birthday, so I hope to party it up on Bourbon Street! I'm also really looking forward to hanging out with London and having some chill time with her around Austin and in her new apartment. It's the first place she has really had. She's painted a mural on the wall, has plants and collected a bunch of recycled furniture. She's also got her first dog recently, who I haven't met yet, so I'm thrilled to meet her! This should be a fun trip :)

1 comments:

anthony0358 said...

I hope that the trip in the spring was a lot of fun

Post a Comment

 
Copyright TracytheTiger 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .