RSS

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday on Bourbon Street!

Happy Birthday to me! I'm away from home, family and loved ones this year on my birthday, but I am with one of my favorite people and best bud London. We are in New Orleans and it's my first time here! We went out on the French Quarter last night and partied up on Bourbon street! There was a nice mix of live music and I think I got a well rounded New Orleans experience. As much as I could for one night anyway. We head to Baton Rouge for a shoot this afternoon and then its back to Texas. Even though I'm not home on my birthday, which makes me sad ....I miss my kitty :( ...I am still having a good time.

London has convinced me to make a Wishlist for my birthday. So, if anyone wants to get me anything for my b-day, I would be overwhelmed with joy. If I were to have a present waiting for me when I got home, I wouldn't know what to do...that would just be too awesome for words! Even if you cant get me anything from my wishlist, go check it out...get to know me a little more by seeing the things I like ;)


3 comments:

anthony0358 said...

oh gosh I hope that you are having a lovely birthday!
This is a great idea

Have lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope your trip with London was as awesome as you are

Dave said...

Hi Tracy! Miss you - hope to see you soon. 3 years this month - it's been an awesome time - thank you.

Hugs - Dave

Post a Comment

 
Copyright TracytheTiger 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .