RSS

Thursday, February 24, 2011

PXE!

Was fortunate enough to meet and hang out with PXE! She is a model based in Philly and came out to shoot with Lonestar Damsels while we were in W. Virginia. She is probably one of the most adorable girls I have ever seen and so much fun to be around. Plus, her name totally fits her! She fluttered around the house like a little pixie fairy all weekend! I joined her the best I could and we around around like little girls at a slumber party. Not only did she have me laughing at her silly quirks all weekend, she also had me in awe of her beauty. She is super silly but also very beautiful and I enjoyed snapping a few shots of her myself! I hope we cross paths again soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright TracytheTiger 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .