RSS

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

TracytheProducer

I love working with art and glamor photographers, but a majority of the work I end up booking is shooting for fetish producers. I think this is because I have a lot more fun acting and I love learning about all the various fetishes people have.

My friend Jamie Daniels is a model turned fetish producer and has been pushing me to produce for a little over a year now. She has been a great mentor to me in this industry and her encouragement and motivation has been a big push to help get me started filming my own videos. She told me not to worry about what to shoot, just start shooting stuff and if I listen to my fans and read the forums, I will find the direction I need to go in.

She was right! I found my path in the direction of the super heroine! I had been getting a lot of emails lately from fans that loved me in videos where I play the character Batgirl. One fan, wrote me to tell me that there was a entire thread about me in the Ultimate Superheroine Forum. I was surprised to read how much people enjoyed me playing Batgirl. It was great!

I quickly came to the realization that I could utilize the suit and my enjoyment of playing the campy character to shoot my own Batgirl videos. I have yet to see anyone else shoot with the classic Batgirl suit and play the character the way that I do, so I figured filming BatTracy videos would be a great idea. Look out world wide web, BatTracy is out looking for adventure!

Wish me luck!

1 comments:

anthony0358 said...

This is such a lovely post
I want to be as supportive as I possibly can in your work.
I hope that you are able to prodcue more amazing Bat-Tracy Videos
Your work is truly amazing!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright TracytheTiger 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .