RSS

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Passing of a Dear Friend

Josh and I had to put our dog Seven to sleep recently because she was old and cancer had taken over her body. It's been real emotional for us, but it was her time and she had a full, healthy and happy life. She had been Josh's best friend and companion for 14 years and has been in my life for the past 5 years. She was a worker dog and loved being a part of the construction crew as she went to work with Josh everyday. She also loved walks to the park and chasing after a ball.

Once she saw a ball...there was nothing else. Every time I watch the movie Up, I will think of Seven and her crazy ball obsession. She was a smart girl and wonderful dog. I will miss her greatly.


So...Cheers to Seven! The best Austrailian Heeler I know, our Dingo. We love you. We miss you. Thank you for being a part of my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright TracytheTiger 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .